Click here for the Membership Form
Benefits of membership include:
- Monthly General Meeting and Luncheon, featuring dynamic guest speakers, including local, state and federal elected Republican officials;
- Subscription to the monthly WCRW newsletter, keeping you up to date on all WCRW activities;
- Subscription to the newsletter of the Texas Federation of Republican Women;
- Subscription to the newsletter of the National Federation of Republican Women;
- Listing in and a free copy of the WCRW annual directory;
- Full voting rights and privileges (does not apply to associates); and
- E-mail updates regarding campaign volunteer opportunities for Republican candidates and legislative action alerts.
Your prompt membership renewal and dues payment will help us to be a politically effective club in 2013.
Regular Members are $30
Associate Members are $20
Checks can be made payable to WCRW-PAC, along with your name, address, phone number, email address, occupation and employer (required by PAC rules) may be mailed to:
P.O. Box 342
Round Rock, TX 78680
Meeting Cost: $17 for members and $20 for non-members/visitors
PAYMENT OPTION: You may send in your check prior to the meeting to help check-in at the meeting to go more smoothly.
Please send your check made payable to WCRW-PAC to:
PO BOX 342
ROUND ROCK, TX 78680
*You are still able to pay at the door if you prefer.
RSVP by email rsvp AT wilcorw DOT org
Luncheon Payment Policy
If you RSVP (by mail, Facebook or EventBrite) to our luncheon and are unable to attend, please cancel by sending an email to rsvp AT wilcorw DOT org at least three days prior to the event. If you do not cancel, it is our policy to request that you honor that RSVP by mailing a check for $16 payable to WCRW-PAC to P.O. Box 342, Round Rock, 78680.
WCRW is responsible for payment to the caterer for lunches ordered. The fee also covers our facility rental. The WCRW does not profit, and barely breaks even, with our luncheons. Thank you to those of you who couldn’t make it and honored your luncheon fee commitment in the past.
Your help with this matter is greatly appreciated and benefits the club by helping us to cover our costs. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact rsvp AT wilcorw DOT org.